Wednesday, May 11, 2016

bucket list


1.


 1. what I want to do is go to big bear because I want to go snowboard with my friends because I heard its fun because my neighbor use to go there with his friends and I want to go with my friends


2. also what I want to go is to Real Madrid to go watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and meet him with my neighbor because he also likes ronaldo and he has been wanting to go watch him play at there home stadium.

3. I want to own my own car so I don't have to be telling my mom to take me to work and pick me and so she dosent have to bring me to school so I could just could just drive her and back to my house.

4. I want to go sky diving with three of my cousins because it seems fun and one of my cousins hes been wanting to with someone but he said u have to be eighteen to go sky diving so I  have to wait one year.

5. I want to go to meet my favorite rapper famous Dex kanye because i like his music I want to go to one of his concerts because my friend went to one and I want to go with him to one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment